YG
Soooooooooooooooo yeah... hmm... Hi! HAHA! Wuhevah!
Alright... non-sense introduction! PIF
Oh well... I'm currently obsessed with the YG Entertainment Family of Korea <3
I've been watching 2NE1 TV, Big Bang TV & GD TV. Anyway, the next episodes of Gossip Girl I think would resume on March @__@ Feels like dying.... Wuuuuu T__T"
BTW, I already opened my blog installment... coz... err... just to put something in it [??] o.O
Hmm... BTW, congratulations to all my friends and schoolmates who passed the November 2009 NLE. PIF! I hate you Cami! You freaking lied to us! You know what guys... I was so freaking pissed when I found out that she already took the exam ahead of us? Our schedule was supposed to be on July. Haaay. When u got this kind of friend... tsk tsk... Feels like killing... killing them!!! ="=
Hmm... what else... Oh yah... I missed Kaka <3, Iceman, Kelly, Joel, Aaron, Josiah and all my foreign friends. HAHA! :))
Yup! I know, I haven't chatted with you guys for the longest time... Mr. Ghost... I hope you've got nice juicy news... +__+ And I thought my foreign friends died... HAHAHA! I mean... its like... one moment all of us are active chatting with each other.. then the next moment... eenngggkk... we died! or maybe... its just me? =)
Me love my foreign friends so muchie much!
XOXO!~
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "YG"
Post a Comment