I'm booooooooooooored to death!

Pipel! Pipel! [People]
Anyone who already found a "good" server so can play back again and hang-out? Coz it feels like I'm rotting to death now... as in I'm oh so bored!
It's unlike before that whenever I feel like logging on to Breadou RO... I could always see a friend of mine there to chat with... but now... as in anytime of the day... they all POOF! tsktsk!
Err... *cough cough* maybe you guys would want to make your [our] own private server... you know? just for fun :P

I feel like eating... sure the puppies would be grateful to see one human being lurking around the backyard.  They would be oh so happy that they're gonna jump off their feet and lick me! @__@

To whom it may concern [Kaka, Aaron, Kelly, Joel, Iceman, Josiah, etc]:
Guys....................................................... I FREAKING MISS PLAYING WITH YOU ALL! Aren't you bored to death? Like hey... classes are up... what's that? geeks?????????????????????????? tsktsk... *uses cannon sends a lollipop to friends* (message me when you receive the lollipop) :]
. . .
Err... sorry I forgot to greet you Seng... err and JS on my previous post :P I didn't mean to... okei? *uses cannon sends chicken* (message me when you receive the chicken) :P
. . .
iEbil. iNice. iJovi.
(I sounded like a Flinstone)


XOXO!~

0 Responses on "I'm booooooooooooored to death!"

Post a Comment