I'm Playing a New Server [??]

Err... some unknown humans who we'll hide in the names of [Js & Kelly]... 1 of them PMd me @ MSN and the other one "humbly" posted the server site @ FB... Yah! I know! I got crazy friends! hahahaha!

I saw the site... the forum... they already got 1 idiotic player... then I came online... got some arrogant ones... the server is seriously IMBA... as in IMBALANCE [for the people who got below sea level IQ]...

but anyway... since my friends are gonna play there... I'm gonna join them and... let's see if we can pawn the players' asses :P

I planned to play creator [homun]... but... its maxed level is only 99 @__@ how can it even pawn a player? xD

So I decided to play... High Wiz... hahaha! coz it's easy to train and at the same time can earn me moneh! :P

If you're asking if I'm gonna play the CHICKEN... Yes I am... but its a secret when! GEEGEE
. . .
As for Kelly's RO Family Tree... Our family is so overwhelming... we got an ebil dog, an ice in the fridge! a couple with a mistress??? a father who we didn't know how he was able to bore a son without a SHE?

So... anyone... who wants to join our family 3? nice right? You're free to join xD
. . .

I got a picture for yah! <3



So I guess if ALL ATMs in the world would be like this... I guess I'd rather go through the long lines of withdrawing through passbook or maybe... I'll stay broke xD

XOXO!~

0 Responses on "I'm Playing a New Server [??]"

Post a Comment