I'm BAAACK!
My classes are done and so I can go back again to my old lifestyle -- BUM! :P
Okei... I just wanna make it clear and simple, I add only people at FB IF:
1. They are my friend/s
2. Batchmate / schoolmate / classmate
3. I know you personally
4. We have 5 or more mutual friends
5. Colleague / family friend / relatives
and even if you are already my friend... I WILL HIDE YOU from my updates IF:
1. You won't stop ranting about stupid / non-sense stuffs
2. You're annoying / nuisance / disturbing / irritating
3. You kept on boasting about your brand new gadget / appliance / item / stuff and saying:
"Our house might be small... but... but... it has a wi-fi!" or "This year I was able to buy my own laptop and deposit 10k in my bank account"
Hey! WTF?! You're not the only person in the world with that! So STFU! and PLEASE... don't friggin' BOAST your SALARY!!!! Do you have an idea in which bracket does your salary belongs? *sigh* these people... tsk tsk tsk.
Oh BTW! I've got my own TUMBLR! :)
Kindly visit please? and that's where I'm gonna put my works since anyway, a lot of my RLF are into it and I'mma dispose the other blog acct right away :)
PS: I won't delete this blog. I love this and I love all the readers and hell I care if they're few. At least I can use this as my ventilator :3
KTHXBYE!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "I'm BAAACK!"
Post a Comment