Them PH24
Last night, I went out with my gurlies and went to Starbux to have a coffee and to well... mainly, talk about my friend's recent breakup with her BF. I had that feeling that I SHOULDN'T order @ the shop... IDK why and then afterwards, its the another 'biglaang lakad' thingy... and me, Luvs, Shay decided to spend the rest of the night at the roof deck [Shay's place] and Jav & Dawn have to go home coz Jav still has work the following morning and Dawn needs to earn some 'good shots' so she will be allowed on the upcoming get-together of our group. We drank the bar, ate Boy Bawang & Marty's and smoked Black Bat... and we talked about everything LIFE HAS TO FUCCEN OFFER!:
breakups, relationships, boyfriends, flings, third parties [Shay <3's this too much!], sex, money, job, occupation, opportunities, studies, aliens, ghosts [??], exams, anatomy moments, crushes, HS life, Padi Juliet, stupid molars [hahaha!], dreams, sheep that looked like a bunny, comfortable pekpek shorts, Sam sabit sa jeep, Javie is the best indicator if you're late or not [:P], Zy got boiled by Dr. Esquivel [headshot baby!], Jam hacked the syglo karaoke & got away with 1 dozen songs, Jena is huge but makulet, Bibingka@ Padi Juliet's, and even tho Jesus is a God it doesn't mean he can ride a CAT!!!!
You guys are the best as in ST BEST!
I love you guys.. really! :)

0 Responses on "Them PH24"
Post a Comment