Twinki RO Ban!
Okei! This is something funneh for me! And I'm serious alright? Coz... it's like this... I'm training my mage [Zaria] so I can start with my quests... and then on the other hand, Ice was playing at the PvP and there's also Eric, Arisa and all other else. Now the real thing happened like this ok?
Ice kept winning over Eric [of course by killing him] and then Eric tried to bring ALL possible characters he have just to try to kill Ice but TOO BAD he couldn't kill Ice, so I think he was so pissed off and then he broadcast this:
"Iceman, u looking for prob?"
so Iceman replied and he said that he wasn't, but this Eric kept on provoking Ice... Eric's 'friends' tried at first tried to calm him down but later on they somehow joined the chat fight [which is global FYI], so I also joined :) and this Eric said...
"Hao, heard that?"
So I interfered with the convo and said:
"he SAW it NOT HEARD IT"
then this Eric guy tried to lecture me about science saying that "Did you learn about Science?" I was to tell him, "did you even learned proper english?" hahaha! OMG! A 'whoever guy' tried to lecture me with Science??? Seriously... HEY PEOPLE! I studied a pre-medical course which is equivalent to FOUR YEARS as in 1, 2, 3, 4!!! 4 YEARS! Fuck?!
Okei... so to continue... I then said to them, which pissed off majority of the people "if Im not mistaken"...
"The last time somebody fucked with us, the whole breadou server went down... so fuck with us again and this [Twinki RO] server will go down... AGAIN!"
Hao came out and asked me if I was sure so I said yes... and then... 1, 2, 3... BANNED! :)
It was cool and fun... and yea, we talked over MSN and I was unbanned... Cool right?
I know that, it's quite wrong to say such thing to NEW players... but... don't provoke us... please... especially me :)
Uhhh... Okei... It's UNOFFICIAL... I'm playing back @ Twinki RO... :P
KTHXBYE!
XOXO!~

0 Responses on "Twinki RO Ban!"
Post a Comment